WHY NZ POOL PEBBLE
- The pebble is sourced right here in New Zealand
- The most durable and beautiful pool interior finish on the market
- Extravagant, deep colours that will not fade
- Low maintenance, colour fast and easy to look after
- Sparkles under sun and artificial light
- Luxuriously smooth finish
- Easily installed by our trusted NZ Pool Industries trained pool plasterers
- Don’t accept inferior imitations
ABOUT NZ POOL PEBBLE
Our colourful, sparkling glass pool finishes provide an unrivalled combination of aesthetic brilliance and structural integrity. We have the ability to create any colour you can imagine with our smooth and colour-fast glass pebbles.
Every order is pre-mixed in the factory to ensure consistency of colour as well as our extraordinarily high standards of quality. Our gorgeous glass pool interiors have been designed with ease of use in mind. They are easily applied to your pool and even easier for you to care for.
A luxury pool interior that will stand the test of time. Our decadent glass finishes retain warmth from the sun. Pleasingly smooth to the touch, the sparkling effect day and night is something to behold.
Gone are the days of the dated blue pool interiors that fade over time.
Our finishes will look just as good 20 years from now as they do the day you jump in.
- Our standard option leaves a soft and smoothly textured surface. The pebble and glass is exposed on plaster day using high pressure water blasters.
- Our polished option will give you a silky, smooth finish. We use diamond polishers the day after we plaster to give it a sleek finish and bring the plaster to life. You will not see as much glass and stone in this more understated finish.
- The honed finish is exposed on the day we plaster with high pressure water blasters and then cut back with diamond polishes to expose all of the stone and glass. This exposes all of the brilliant coloured glass and pebble, but leaves it silky smooth to touch.