Concrete pools need to be replastered every 20 – 25 years. Over time the coated surface of a pool will deteriorate, which can affect the water quality and can have an impact on the pool filtration system. The plaster coatings can stain and break down, and paint coatings will fade and oxidise which can create a milky residue in the water.
Precision Pools have successfully renovated hundreds of swimming pools. From a simple replaster, to major structural changes. Not only do we renovate pools that have deteriorated over time, but we can also make changes to the style and shape of your pool.
These projects have included raising the height of a pool floor and concreting in new walls to make pools more child friendly.
Our services include:
- Pool resurfacing/replastering
- Pool tiling
- Replacing pool coping stones
- Changing size, shape or depth of your pool
- Replacing skimmers and pipe work
- Replacing pool equipment such as pumps and filters
- Upgrading your sanitation e.g chlorine to saltwater
- Pool lighting
- Organising heating systems; gas, heat pump or solar